Product Designer in Birmingham, England, 21
⋊ Boundary-pushing Product Designer
- Responsible for 100% of fire protection design within The World's Leading Luxury Department Store - Harrods in London, UK
- Decreased project process time by over 30% on multiple contracts due to consistent collaboration with clients
- Praised by architects on over 40% of contracts for attention to detail and sustainment of design language intended
- Designed a solution for Harrods flagship Hair and Beauty Salon with business needs in mind to achieve a 12% profit on the project
- Valuable experience managing projects at all stages and effectively communicating design decisions
- Designed event flyers for an agency resulting in a 40% increase in ticket sales compared to the projected outcome
- Contributed to boosting artist social visibility and engagement by 34% through cohesive branding
- Participated in live classes and collaborative workshops to strengthen an understanding of UX & UI principles and common practices - Strategy, Research, Ideation, Design and Validation
- Conducted the end-to-end design process to achieve a full fledged conceptual case study
I was challenged to ideate a use case for the growingly affordable electric vehicle technology from Arrival to capitalise on the market potential for ride-share services.
The premise is that by using their ground-breaking driver-less autopilot technology they can produce a fleet of safe, short-range vehicles to operate as transport for hire.